Wednesday, May 25, 2005

aRmargaeden...

wEll...i think it is final... i got some crappy shit results...i dun even dare to tell my mum about any1 of my subjects... lolx... i finally passed my geog anD f&n.. but in return, i failed my comb humanities & science...(i have nv passed comb hum, so nvm).. wah Liewx.. so ytd, i stayed back to complete my chinese compo.. i finished it! but reached home by 7:45pm...-.- haix, im realli so slow in writing.. every1 said tt they got too much time for their exams but i duno y, i am always rushing for time lohx.. wah the.. tts sO UnfAir! i duno wad to do lorhx.. mayb i should train my writing speed... if possible.... haix and todae was horrible... after the chi supplymentary lesson, i went to do the f&n coursework.. wah laux! i finished the thing liaox then i was So BoreD lorhx.. waH the... have to wait for 1 hr inside the room doing nth...-.- haix den after sch went to chi again...-.- did the paper 2, waH lieW!!! i dun haf enuf time again!! anD worse, i didn noe how to do most of the qn.. die liao lahx... i gonna die in the chi o'lvls... GOD bleSS ME!!

aNd now, my mum's doing some warm up exercise..-.- preparing to go for a jog.. waH the..-.- and todae she is like so hyperactive... doing those childish things like "giMmE 5!!!" .........=.= well i think tts rather gd.. becux after fridae, her moOd wun be tt gD already...(MEeT the PAreNts SeSSIoN!!!) haix, so im going to treasure this last few daes wif catherine... and i want to tell anyoNe reading mi blog b4 i die....---> I lOve U...

No comments: