Friday, June 03, 2005

oMg...

Omg...second dae of my cousins arrival & things got so bad -.- early afternoon- my mum took my aunt's family go out..kaox den go aNd lock the door(i oni haf the key for the gate..)-.- made me cant go into my house...-.- i got sO bored anD i went out for a stroll...lolx 1st, i went to a playground & played the swing..diaox... den 2 little girls were staring at mi..proly hinting mi tt dey wan to plae oso..-.- i didn care at first, den some aunties walked past anD stared at mi too....=.= i cant take it anymore lahx! i jus walk to lot 1 since i got nth to do oso... go lot 1 walk walk oso better than seeing all those ppl staring at mi-.- haix.. so i went to lot 1 anD found out tt it is oso realli bored there...anD im kind of tired..worse thing.. i spent ALL of my money le.. so, staying there is pointless.. argH.. and i walked back home again...diAOX!!... the weather is so hot aNd im hungry... and im tired.. wah laux... haix...when i finally reached home, im already SUPER tired lor...hax..den when i started playin comp, my cousin keep on "teaching" mi how to plae.. LOLX!!! he gif me lousy suggestionS!!! aS if i duno how to plae...-.- den haix... hE not pro act pro... i mean hE DUN EVEN NOE hoW TO USE A COMP PROPERLY!!! HE waNna teAch MI usE comP!! LOLX..-.- haix..nvm he hardly comes..so, i should treat him nicely..haha think haf to go entertain dem again=.= gotta update sooN

No comments: