Wednesday, July 06, 2005

New UpDate!!

hAha.. so lonG nv write le..loLx..not updating cux of the blog skin=.= haix.. nvM now change le den start writing again!! haHa.. HmMx..so todae was ok.. quite an ordinary dae to start wif.. jus go for lessons den study study.. oH.. todae so suaY.. my file left in the physics lab... after sch wanna go take the lab already close le... siAn!.. haix.. the comb hum. test.. didn really study...crAp sia.. the part (a) was ok lahx.. still got somethings to write... wrote 1.2 page!! loLx.. was so excited and i just kept writing.. den part (b) came... kaox.. duno wad to write...sian lohx.. only write 2 paragraphs nia...haixx... forget it lahx..
after that, i waS sOooO happy, and i went home happily wif jq dey all..haiya wait for his
"bEst buddies" frenx... den go home lohx.. den as we go into the wad ah...ermx...aiya jus cant cross the thingy and get into the LRT station lahx.. kaox.. i tab my card duno how many times... still no effect.. sian diaoX... haha i actually used the intercom and asked abt the prob... LoLx!! my first time!! den tt person sae my card spoil... sIAN...=.= hafta go remake lohx... den this time jq already inside liaox... bobian.. hafta go remake the card myself... siAnx..
den i went to the replacement office... kaOx!! neeD $9 sia...not enuf $$..so tt person took away the money in my card & i paid her $4 more... wah liew... lucky i still got tt stupid NTU card which i made ah...if not i oso no foto to use lolx.. haha den i gif her the $$ and my photo...kaoX...she ask mi to wait 1/2 hr...=.= sianX...no one wait wif me oso...haixx...so i sitted near the small mcdonald at mrt station there...drinking 1 pathetic packet of lemon tea... aNd haf to loOk for ppl who can accompany me..kaoxx... so pathetic..=.= loLx..den finally saw SomE1 i noe le.. but she didn even look at me..so..nvm lohx..keep waiting....den lucki syarhein and firdaus and jh walk past sia...finally got some1 accompany me le..haha.. happiness.....
den later go walk ard waste time lohx...was really glad tt syarhein and firdaus accompanied me...-.- if not i still hafta wait myself -.- lolx...

haixx Bad DaY... bAd daY....

No comments: