Friday, August 12, 2005

O levels

haha.. ytd waS o lvl oral eng...i practiced real hard for it and i really hope i can get some results..even thou i said a little crap in the picture discussion.. haix jus hope tt all the best lahz!! and others hu haven take..all the best too...!!
kk todae took back o lvl chi marks..wth loh.. so many ppl getting a1.. -.- make mi feel so inferior.. haiya my marks... ok lahx.. at least this is somewhat expectable... but.. u noe, u always hope for the best right?? den i purposely went into her sight.. wTf! i waS seen as transparent?! cant jus ask abt my marks mehx...as a fren oso can rite...haiya prolly i was jus overestimating myself.. haiya nvm.. i haf oni myself to blame... nvm! heehee... at least my results were within my expectationss.. luckily not below!! yEeHoo!! those who got A1, gOoD for u!!
later will haf tt 10 yr aniversary..ahhhahaha im not goinG!! altho its like every1's affair and im the xtra whose not going.. but nvm.. im "enjoying" myself at home.. haIxx i think it will be real fun.. nvm lahx... enjoy urselves hor, cyaX!!

No comments: