Monday, September 26, 2005

miracles

wooOohooo.. i got bac my results for prelims!! hahx..
woot miracles really do happen!! it happens twice for mi!! thaNk goD!! lolx... when i got back my results, i was hoping tt it wun be as bad as i imagined it to be.. i loOked at my geog.. hahX!! b3!! so unexpected!! u may think..."chey b3 onli.. happy for wad..." well, its an acheivement for mi!! i havent pass geog since mid yr.. and nv b4 a B!! haha.. im not going to crap and sae tt ,"i deserve b3 and i want higher marks.!!" the true story is tt i studied quite a little bit more than the past.. jus 1 or 2 days more than last time...i realli didn expect myself to get B as i realli didn quite understand the questions.. the MCQ, i was abt to sleep...most of the questions were pure guessing work..-.-i was focusing my onli hope on comb humanity.. well i dun wan it anymore.. a real miracle happened for mi.. really.. just miracle.
F&N... another miracle..well i didn quite study for it..i was lazy and played comp until 7pm the nite b4 the paper.. hahx.. the oni secret is tt the prelim paper is somewhat similar to the 2 past yr papers..hahax.. luckily tt day i forgot to bring home my f&n workbook.. so, i jus briefly wrote down the answers for the past year papers.. and most of the qns.. i was jus guessing and crapping my way thru..=P another fine example of miracle!!
physics, i got a b4..-.- some people was like "waHH.. chaoyi ah?!" =.= knn u all chem all so pro... my chem oni jus pass lehx.. i need to get much better for physics to get a decent mark for science... haix... i realli need 1 more miracle in my chem.. haix..
well.. in return for miracles, i got a freakin b3 or b4 for my e maths -.- a fooking c6 for my eng... =.= aiyo..i hoped tt my teachers will gif my 1 or 2 sympathy marks to help mi jump 1 more grade.. haixx
well tts all i wanna sae liao...to sum up... every1, u mus believe tt miracles happens!!

No comments: