Tuesday, July 04, 2006

weekly update 2

zZ pain pain.. nth much to sae

loL ya.. had the class outing quite fun loL for elaboration.. go my class blog see haha.. nth much bah for mi.. its jus soccer, sun-tan, struggling in water, perserverance & soccer & go home.. heh heh

zz been playing soccer quite often... prolly cuz of the world cup fever & the competition coming up.. LOL wun b taking part dun wry.. i noe my standard..=.= lOl ehh todae went to plae soccer.. haiya not many ppl turned up but nvm quite fun oso.. my leg pain sia.. the scratches.. & the sunburn is bringing mi down.. my feet hor.. sad sia.. got lots of scratches (bcuz ytd when swiming got cut by sharp edges of the rock: omg not swiming.. is merely kicking water.. i was holding on to a ball tt saved my life.. lOL) yea yea back to todae.. realli painful but play on bah.. oh yea did a stupid stunt=.= the ball came & big bird got the ball.. den i try to do a bicycle kick.. omg didn realli hit the ball away & the last thing i knew was tt i was in the mid air w/o any support=.= landed on my left side of my body & my arm, my body, my leg.. gonE! lOL pain sia.. but nvm for the sport.. its worth it =.=
kk after tt went eat.. lOL omg i did smth stupid.. i pt middle finger & a j2 in odac, whom im not v close wif.. lOL omg hopE he will forget or didn see wad i did.. zZ mati.. im too guailan lah.. LOL err ya after tt went bac sch.. discuss pW.. & den go home plae comp.. zz plae dota=.= keep feeding until i sian.. haiz.. nvm will try to get proer lOL kk cya

No comments: