Friday, October 27, 2006

0.o

oh today is friday. ytd was end of yr bash.. wOw wad a bash.. as expected.. 1 can actually get loads of free food w/o paying.. i was stupid enuf to pay=.= nvm take it as a gd deed.. so thurs morning got the assembly.. =.= sian.. den after tt went to CT cuz nbdy acc mi walk ard.. ehh so my CT tok to mi abt ME.. lOL found out smthings which i duno abt myself=.= anw here comes the main pt.. mAIN POINT
-> "actually i can see that.. u behind those actions & smiles.. i know u are a nice person" <-

MUAHAHAHHAHAa okay.. since she said that, i shld live up to her expectations.. blehh i said i wanna change since feb this year.. but ive been on & off gd person.. so, lets try once more.. i'll b nice.. open up more.. to those =D ppl heh heh

anw side track abit.. i lost my wallet on wed.. i omos convinced myself tt my wallet is gone for gd & according to soon's theory, i must haf lost my wallet through KARMA. cuz i won other ppl's money in gambling, that cause mi to lose my wallet. grrrrr luckily thankZ LOAD TO some actor, i found it backK! lol kkkk tts abt all for now.. some ppl who haf been playing this comp from morning till 930 pm wants to continue playing =.= k cya

No comments: