Monday, February 19, 2007

finale

kk last of my trilogy.. =D im blogging earlier & earlier cux im tireder & tireder..
=.- erpx last part of my 3 days life story.. kk so i woke up made toasts AGAIN=.= lol fell in love wif making toasts..=.= grr today was peanut butter toast from Yi Kun loti!
anw peanut butter + toast not nice de.. kaya & butter sugar is still the best! hMm so after tt i tried a stunt & attempted to bake some cookies w/o referring to any recipe.. =D kept on adding flour coz my dough looks wet & SHITTY like =X so add add add.. den I ADDED EGG=.= how clever.. the egg totally owned.. after keep on adding flour & stuff, i finally made do wif a lousy dough & baked COOKIES!
well remb tt 40min is needed for the thingy to get cooked but after oni 30min, SOMETHING BURNT =D yea so i took out the "cookies" =) majority of them are not burnt.. but smth is definitely wrong.. so i landed my teeth on the cookies.. OWNED. i jus made new flavour, stone cookies. pui seriously sucked to the very owning core of the happy earth=.= no choice hafta throw my hardwork away.. oh well anw determined to make more cookies!! gonna gif 1 of my later products to all of my frens..! let them try my =D cookies.

kk tts the end.. im not staying up tonite.. GD NITE

No comments: