Tuesday, April 03, 2007

ohhhhhhhhhhh GREAT

oh great! comm test results! U U S e e =.- gotta see the VP for this...-.- freaking thought tt i finally passed my econs comm test in the end. =D the weightage changed & i scored a freaking S =.= haiz.. other ppl are scoring A's & B's & the worst is C's.. & they are already sighing.. WAD THE HELL..! I TOOK THE SAME PAPER, AND I GOT A FREAKING 30+!! wads the world going on!
haizz no pt asking mi to retain.. cux im sure tt 1 more yr is not gg make a diff for mi.. wads more.. im NV GG GET A CHANCE TO RETAIN CUZ MY FATHER WILL KILL MI 1ST..omg! m i realli not suited for JC?! my MATHS PAPER!.. i basically focussed all my attention on it.. & i scored a kawaii 39 pts! GREAT! my teachers said i didn put in enuf effort for my subjects.. but seriously... i noe myself.. ive owaes put maths on the 1st of my study list.. IN THE END. I OWAES GET A U=.= felt seriously bad when i saw the phy honours roll.. seriously.. turned off.. HOW can ppl doing the same paper do so well as compared to mi..=.=imagine 90+ & a 30+... 60+ diff.. and a 60+ is a B..=.= i can do the paper 3 times & the total add up.. oso cannot get 90..
sian lah sian lah.. feel suuuuuuuuuper low during maths & econs lesson jus now.. was pondering on wad i shld do... haiz.. alright! i'll jus disturb other ppl & make some noise to DESTRESS!

sad.

No comments: