Monday, July 16, 2007

detention~

=.= today is a hhorrrible day. hmm 1st thing, was really close to the sch gate when the pudge stopped us. lOL b4 tt jhui was still saying tt i shld try being late so tt i can hide away frm my CT cuz i missed the college day cuz of, STOMACHACHE! =.= was in serious painn but i doubt any1 wld believe mi=.=... yup so was late & tt teachers scan my card cuz my tie was wif smbdy=D
haha kk tts the 1st bad thing todae.. during maths class, ppl on my left & on my right chose to sit far away frm mi..=.= hmph. WHY?! m i THAT noisY?! =.= haiz nvm liddat i can do better anw. but, loniness is hORRIBLEEE=.= kk after tt, chem lesson.. i forgot to bring my notes=.= hmm. think the teacher saw & dun care or didn see cuz i look too innocent..=X
phy..=.= lend xh my notes den duno wad mysterious was toking bout..=.= SAD SAD SAD BAD. lOL.. rite.. so after tt was quite ok bah..not tt bad le.. only until 6pm.=.=
stupid detention wanna keep mi in sch till 8pm=.= _|_nvm den.. my "frens" left mi, 1 by 1..=.= in the end, it doesnt even matter.. cuz im all alone! hmm did some work & time flew past quite quickly bah.. not as bad as i expected it to be.
true masters must know loniness by name. =\ =\ guess the sign is clear enuf..

No comments: