Thursday, February 07, 2008

owned.

=.= totallly owned. had a soft sissy voice to begin wif & now its gone as well.=.= screw the sore throat and regular coughing. lol now i noe how it feels to lose ur voice.

=/ originally wanted to go out wif my frens but the fact tt no voice come out from my mouth turned mi off totally cuz i will jus walk ard like a dumb person who duno how to use hand signals too. GRR SUX SUX SUX! to add on to it, my mum kept on shouting to mi to ask mi this ask mi that from this part of the house to another. totally irritating cuz she noes i cant tok now & she still keep on doing it.=.=

So i jus slept for very long todae to recharge this tired body after tt field camp tt owned mi totally lol. didn realize the tiredness of my body until i actually reached home to sleeeeeppPPP

grr plz gimme back my voice soon & i promise to use less vulgarities in future!

No comments: