Thursday, September 11, 2008

woo

yay! im at home at a thursday night!

muahaha! my life now is quite ok.. somehow managed to get along wif the ppl of the same badge in my company. my..company..my.. zzz=.= haiz got quite a shitty company & the intakes are like zzZ. i was a man wif great dreams... but somehow, fate didn allow mi to.
my great dream is to create new leaders, leaders who really deserve to be leaders. not those cock suckers who somehow got gd results & ppl think tt they are smart wif good "leadership qualities". but in fact, i think they are jus bullshit=.=
looking at ppl ard mi, call mi arrogant or wadever nonsense, some of them seriously jus make mi feel inferior. they are categorized in the same category as me, which means tt the whole grp of us are the same level, same qualities, etc etc. omg sia, i think its jus too ez for ppl like them (& me) to get this rank=.= duh wadever
certainly in any community, there will be ppl who think tt they are good( eg, me) & ppl whom u jus cannot get along wif. zzZzz oh weLL.

putting tt aside, im posted to some loser company, i shall not name it, who only take in losers or rather, ppl who gave up on themselves. =.= blehh i thought they finally answered my call & wanted to gimme a chance to change something but. oh well. some assholes shld jus *!@$#%^&

kk happy stuff, mm went for on job training on tues, haha saw alot of them being very happy when they graduated. tt brings back memories.. haa to think now im the 1 standing at the grandstand making sure no parents do stupid things. i cant forget tt im the 1 in the parade square nt too long ago.. hmm. well time sorta flies but, certainly not fast enuf.. hate my current life & PLEASE, HELP ME! GIMME A CHANGE! haha hmm its very tired to be an usherer, but i think its very fufilling! =)

nxt topic i am still quite sad abt loADS of stuff, in fact prolly angry.. but i duno if i can change it.zzz oH WELL. life's jus quite SUCKY

ops wad am i saying =.= haiz.. oh well CELEBRATE WHATS RIGHT WITH THE WORLD & NOT WHATS WRONG~

- i managed to book out today & on sat & sun =)
- i dun really haf to chiong sua! =)
- i haf my own free time slacking at night =)
I HAVE A VERY HAPPY LIFE! =D

-bleh tried to play a game but i lost so quickly lol. bleh too bad~ i sucked at this kind of games, while i tot i cld go further=.= zzzz game over =D

No comments: