Wednesday, April 21, 2010

sudden.

there is this sudden silence that surrounded me. A moment ago, the office is still bustling with live, suddenly. there is silence. I glanced at the bottom right hand corner of my computer's screen and "oh its 12pm"

haha so i decided to write a blog post since no one else is in the office to supervise me =x heeehee work has been well, manageable.. rather simple stuffs for me to do. still very protective of myself tho, kept quiet and talked as minimal as i can=) to prevent myself frm getting too comfortable here and reluctant to leave after a month. haha its nt tt i hate it here, just tt i really need to find green grass out there.! if u get wad i meant.

oh on a saving spree tho haha spend <$1 on lunch daily now. =) good ass. haha life is still the same as before. nth interesting happend so, yea hope my recurring dreams ( being in love with a pretty girl) will happen in real life soon! jus to touch on the recurring dreams.. had similar dreams for 3consecutive days whereby i haf a girlfren. quite a loser rite? haha oh well its sweet dreams to me.

however wif reference to previous experiences, normally, nth tt appear in my dreams will happen in reality. haiz..

oh kk tts it for now. will update again soon=)

No comments: