Saturday, November 14, 2015

Giving up.

Have I mentioned about how hard it is to make a choice between giving up and trying harder? It's rly pretty eAsy to just say "I give up, this is impossible". It's prolly not a good thing but as we gain more knowledge and experience, its really easy to say "hey, this is not gonna work. we shouldn even try"

I just lost like the opportunity to.... you noe, get to know someone new, due to whatever the reason. I guess I didn have the guts to try, I don't have the courage to approach cuz I worry abt this and that. too many a times I didn even try, telling myself tt its not gonna work even if I try anw. but ah.. anw. nobdy know if tt is a good thing or a bad thing.


I simply sucked. I just lost tt chance again.

I don't even know you, so y am I missing you.=.=\

No comments: