Sunday, February 28, 2016

getaway.

Am on a short getaway trip right now, tho I didn rly asked for it. It's funny how only when I'm ripped away frm my normal routine tt I get to start thinking.
Well, thinking abt life, abt u, and also abt nth, simply breaking away frm my mundane working lifestyle.

I'd been thru good times, and bad times. Many good news and many bad news, which i wldve loved to share with somebody. but well, there seems to have been no one left.

this reservist, had been pretty useful, tho not looking forward to it but it did manage to get me out of my comfort zone and live like someone else for a while.

so here I'm gonna sign off as Sgt Er. Peace out.



And I think you should be somethin' I don't wanna hold back
Maybe you should know that
......
And I've been so caught up in my job
Didn't see what's going on

No comments: