Sunday, September 03, 2017

Yume ga nai.

kyo wa ore no oh-tanjobi desu ne, danga, ore ga ureshii ja nai da.

Well, uneventfully, I went back to office to do "work" which at the end of the day I realized that it all didn mean much anw. so what if I managed to make all those small little things perfect.

there are greater things that are expected of me.

the little imperfect things that minor human does cant affect me at the very least.

well, when it comes to work, I can conclude tt I'm not longer normal human level but so what abt it. no one will able to appreciate + acknowledge how strong I am as a human, for they all have a gauge on my limits (as a feeble human as they are) for me.

What can I do, I can only live and suck whatever shit they have for me now. when I have the opportunity, of course I will destroy all tt those feeble human think they know and I will rise above them.

tho pure capabilities aint all tt matters, ill prolly get sick of getting judged by lesser human beings sooner or later.

ill rise, one way or the other.

if this minor human race can only see my flaws, then I shall explore new areas and move out of these lowly filthes.



No comments: