Monday, December 05, 2005

d-day

wOoo.. ytd i had D-Day wif my family... i told them about wad i think.. like how i jus wan to go out & haf a breather & abt how i feel etc etc.. l0lx guess wad..? those iDIOTs who dun haf brains to think & ears to listen just cant get any of my thoughts into those tiny little pathetic brain cells.. dey dun gif a damn abt all i said.. even when im speaking to them in a pleading manner.. wtF.. my parents NEVER think back on wad they haf done & ALWAYS think tt they are rite.. SOME iDIOT want mi to go to library todae to borrow books to erm.. spend my time reading them instead of having fun..?? L0lX!!! DREAM ON!
they are realli crazy , idiotic, too much... well to add on to tt, some bootlicker cum bao toh gia come into the picture.. he claims tt he will "mediate" the matter.. well he did mediate the matter!! wadever statement he made was jus proving tt my parents were rite..!! he didn gif any statement which was on my side, on my point of view..!! TTS CALL MEDIATE RITE?!
dulaned, i scolded him BIG MOUTH & didn bother to listen to wad my parents are saying, well aat least i noe none of the statements they made were made frm my point of view... b4 dey end they CRAP i jus went to brush my teeth & sleep... loLX i kiCk the door open & got another round of scolding.. L0LX...
nabay cheeb... i think i realli cant go out tt often & infact, mayb cant even go out..=.= its the 1st time ive ever seen sme1 not allowed to go out DURING HOLIDAYS & AFTER O LEVELs!! CAO CHEEBYe!!!

No comments: