Monday, December 05, 2005

going NUTX

plz forgive my rudeness in language later on...*
KANINABAYMOTHERASSHOLEKAOBEICAOCHEEBYEFUCKENDICKASS!!!!!!!!!!!
____________________________________

...funny.. my parents are puting mi on "operation cold store"... i am going to haf enuf of this soon.. see ah.. (not in order)
1stly--> my father dun let mi go 2 the "ba" chalet.. reason

=.= lame reason..i was SooOo looking forward to going to this chalet.. omG im even dreaming tt i went to the chalet wif the "ba"
2ndly--> eugene's bdae thingy...i was called to return home BEFORE 10pm...LAME SHIT.. & the tone to call mi home was like veri angry..nabay cb..!! after O lvl liao leh!! kanina bay.. moreover its not even 10pm..!! ARE U NUTX..?? CALL MI HOME FOR WAD?!
3rdly--> i told my mother tt im going out tml.. going to look for ppl in chalet but am not staying.. will return home no matter wad... kNs.. guess the response..? "NO"... nabay cheeB... iTs AFTER O'S OK?! & IM NOT ASKING FOR XTRA MONEY OR WAD!! somemore its not tt im going out everydae... even if its everydae..wads the problem wif u?! idiot!! its after o lVL!!

this is crazy lo.. im now beginning to think abt all the bad things my parents did.. ppl's parents buy handphone & even pay for the monthly bill for them..my parents dont... FINE... wad pissses mi off is tt i actually haf to ask for permission if i can buy a hp wif my own savings..=.= (of cux even if they sae no im going to buy anyways...)
ppl's parents gif their child xtra money when dey go out.. my parents dont... FINE.. wads worse is tt they dun eVEN let mE go ouT!!!
ppl can plae comp until midnite & until nxt dae oso nvm.. mi..?? my father didn even allow mi to plae games!!! nvm... i can plae when he's not around...
now im freaking pissed off when my parents dun even wan to let mi go out...F*** LAH... wad the F*** are u 2 idiots thinking!! they even suggested tt i shld go to a library to borrow some books to READ...WTF?! ARE U OUT OF UR MIND??? ITS AFTER O'LVLS...

wtf.. im realli sick & tired of them.. & now i got nth to do.. matt told mi to plae flyff..=.= & he added "many ppl are playing leh.. play oso lah".. kanina... i hate this kind of statement.. & i dun like ppl hu got this mentality of "wow PPL PLAE... I MUS PLAE!!" kana sai.... u might sae tt i play dotA.. oso bcx of "ppl plae.. i plae".. NO LO... i want to plae long ago liaox.. jus tt my comp dun allow mi to plae.. KANINA.. NOW I UPGRADED MY COMP... TTS Y I PLAE!! UNDERSTAND?!
sian sian damn pissed off... i think im going out tml NO matter where i go.. go downstairs plae swing oso nVm...fk! best is tt i can go esCapE...haixx...

No comments: