Wednesday, August 16, 2006

..

ok this is the last post ever tt im gonna use uncivilized words...
liew im realli a bastarD lah.. made my maths teacher angry until she jus walk out of the classroom.. i know its my fault.. but i jus act as if nth happened.. cuz im trying to escape frm it.. there was this silence & unsettled feeling roaming in the class.. i noe many of them are cursing mi in their hearts.. well.. i deservE it.. cuz im jus an assholE.. liew duno y.. i think im as weird as some ppl=.= having weird hobbies as forms of entertainment.. perhaps i shld get scoldings from every1 too..
my hobby: kaobei ppl.. luff at ppl.. hate ppl.. act cool... etc..=.= damn lah! this combi is damn wrong lah! i SUx i sux i sux sux sux lah! i think i shld jus keep quiet in future.. cuz my mouth is a source of many unhappiness.. best is.. i jus shuddup shuddup sHUDDUP!..
no matter what.. im seriously damn guilty abt tt incident.. but my side of the story is.. i wanted to contribute to my maths discussion grp.. tts y i kept trying qn 14 when they are going through qn 9b..serious.. i dun wan to b a freeloader as i noe i didn do anything in grp works.. ahmad shld noe tt.. he is damn unlucky.. or izzit im lucky.. it is owaes him doing all the job & i jus slack.. act cool.. i noe i jus suX lah.. i apologize to my classmate ahmad.. =.= but smetimes.. smethings are jus not within my limits.. no pt vying for smth to do in the end i duno how to do.. worse.. no matter what.. this is jus some comments abt myself.. i noe i sux.. big time...

i even went to the pt to kp minghao.. my gd fren=.= cock lah! i duno y lah.. but i wasn in a gd mood.. den was reluctant to do those logistic stuff.. tts y i said smethings which make ppl unhappy.. DAMN LAH I JUS SUCK!.. sry lah mhao.. dAMN SORRYY... ahh go die la.. i think i shld go die too lah.. better.. the world got 1 less bastard =.=

No comments: