Wednesday, August 09, 2006

zz

lOl im here again! todae was a bad day.. cant go out wif my frens but nvm my spirit will b wif them..=) wahh sian leh.. ytd de fireworks.. nice.. but mos of the nice thingy were blocked by trees=.=
ZzZ.. had loads of fun wif my kranji gang & oso my class, damn roX.. both of them.. lOL muahahaa but abit sian.. didn manage to acheive wad i set out to do..=.= nvm.. i choose to b a true fren.. not a bastard.. ppl reading this wuN noe but.. nvm i noe can liao.. lOL!! well misssed my ex-class de ppl abit.. coz damn damn long didn see them le.. think all of them doing well bah.. haiz.. the world is liddat.. jus b4 we parted, we pledged to meet up again.. but after sometime, the feeling is gone.. meeting up seems to b a hassle.. lOl same goes for mi.. l0l but seriously no matter wad... i will do my best.. not to forget all of u.. no matter how much u changed since we parted, i will owaes remb the way u looked during sec4.. muahahaa=)
kk this entry is rubbish lah.. zz cya all

No comments: