Wednesday, June 06, 2007

ahh nth interesting wif my life now.. slack slack slack slack..

todae went to sch to "study" so went out & walked to sch.. duno y.. i think its probably becoz of my BODY FATS. i tend to sweat quite alot jus bcoz of some walking=.- haiz.. ya so reached sch.. tried to settle down.. took out my foolscap paper etc.. den.. due to the loVE for my frens.. i started chatting wif them.. tmd... wasted! wasted alot of precious time! but when im wif my close frens.. & if i dun tok to them.. it feels awkward...!! grr think i realli cant study in sch..

yup yup so time FLEW past quickly! most of the time.. im jus luffing away, but now i thnk back.. i forgot wad i laughed at.. weird mi! ahh seems tt my freNNNSS haf someeee huggge prob but.. haiz. hope they get better ya? if they( u noe hu u are bah =) ) happen to see this.. plz noe tt i will be awaiting ur orders for any help u need(if u ever need).. gahhh

yup so when i was abt to go.. i was riding on sme bicycle.. a girl called out "hey boy boy boy on bicycle!" .. O M G.. tt was 1 of the worse thing i wanna hear in my life... gRRrr shall not reveal names here but... plz take note.. no "BOY" when u are referring to the C-H-A-O-Y-I okay? or if duno my name.. DUN EVER CALL MI BOY! TMD


ANW.. I FREAKING LOVE

JAP DRAMA SERIALS!!!!!!

No comments: