Monday, June 11, 2007

new post

arghh 2:17PM lOl dun wry.... managed to slp earlier ytd at ard 12+.. not realli into those nite owls thingy cuz i will get tired & will wake up at ard 12+pm the nxt day=.- lol hope i can change bac to my normal routine =D..
yup so ytd i tried to complete my maths revision package...hm.. i tried quite hard.. bringing out all my notes & stuff b4 i start doing..so do do do do.. flip flip flip.. some how.. I STILL CANNOT DO SOME OF THE VECTORS QN...=.= nvm.. i managed to somehow "complete" it anyway ( super many holes in btween) ahh den at nite i tried doing the integration part of the revision package.. GAH ANOTHER SUPER HARD TOPIC! i cant realli do even wif my notes & fomula list bside mi.. !!!! was reali pissed!!! INTEGRATION SUCKX!

ah so after bathing, i find tt my specs were abit too loose at the sides.. so i tried to adjust it tighter.. so i pushed the specs & "pak!" the thingy fell off =.= great! saved $$ for so long.. needa use it for specs now=.= holy good luck...


!! when will we haf another relax sessioN!! GZ!!

No comments: