Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Shhh...

hmm.. do ppl still write blogs nowadays?
Oh well, i guess i will continue to update my life on this place=) for my personal reference haha.
___________________________________________________________________
In case someone else other than myself is reading my blog, this portion is for u=)
well im back to writing blog due to several reasons, namely
- im really bored
- happened to stop by my own blog recently, i read through my previous posts and i was like "Oh, so i was like that?!" haha.. brings back alot of my memories and my emotions then.
- felt that my english standard is starting to go dOWN doWN doWN! & my frens told me that writing blogs will probably improve my english. so..
Thats abt it!
____________________________________________________________________

ok ok ok lONG post again since i didn update for like err...1 year? oh slightly less than that. haha
where shall i start.. oh well i will jus continue from my previous entry..

May 2009
what was i doing then.? lOL i forgot=) basically from May09 till Oct09.. im still an instructor in the "Land where soldiers are born". so nth much to update abt.. haha was rather demanding and strict to those bunch people and wasnt very well-liked by every1.. but, im jus doing my job, and i really wanted to do it well.
plz do not misunderstand, im VERY well-liked by my fellow instructors, haha, really had loads of fun together with them. aww.
so u shld be able to guess who dislikes me? The top & bottom =) if u get wad i mean.

Blah forget it.. shall not go into details abt tt cuz its classified + its very long if u wan mi to elaborate further.

okok so from oct 09 onwards, i was gg on off & leave + MC(for wisdom tooth extraction).. heehee so for the whole of Oct, im basically slacking at home or out wif frens having fun WHILE still drawing my salary =) life was realli heavenly then.
wOoo 11 11 09 haha a day that i was SUPER looking forward to! haha its *** day. before that day we(my fellow instructors from my batch) were kinda like a semi celebrity among my junior instructors.. cuz the juniors will always "wah lau eh.. *** liao lah hor.. sian sia i 1 more year" den my reply will always be "aiya i still long la.. still long. dun say *** first"
UNtil that day itself.. i was sleeping in my office until i awakened by a few bunch of ppl marching and singing loudly=.= was rather pissed when i opened my eyes and look at my watch.. =.=5:50. in the morning. oh 5:50 was considered very early for me as i just came back from my off & leaves. so for the past month ive been waking up in the afternoon.. so.. for tt day itself when i woke up at 5:50am, i was rather not used to it.
but, 1 thing went to my mind tt time, "eh? isnt today my...my *** day?!" and i literally smiled to myself =) oh im smilling to my monitor as i was typing as well. haha so i got up, brushed my teeth, walked around, stoned, and packed my bag & braced myself to leave this place for good. alone in the office, i began to feel some emotions stirring inside me, this place that i hate so much, i actually developed a sense of belonging for it after 1 year in there. its actually a mix feeling joy & sadness for me. as in yea, for me. to me, it kinda feels the same as compared to my previous graduation ceremonies in schools. but b4 tt, i told myself tt i hate this god-forsaken place.. this place where my freedom is bound, this place where.. i had cursed so many times.. but at the point of time when i really have to leave, a weak voice in my heart is whispering to me, "im gona miss this place, this is the last time"...
no matter wad, i gotta go means, i gotta go. i picked up my bag and made my way out. i saw my fren & he said "wah *** liao hor u" , surprisingly, my reply was the same as before! "aiya i still long la.. still long la.." rite after i said tt phrase, i realized its.. now. now im gonna ***.. its no long still long anymore.. haha aw so tts abt it. i got back a card that SO many guys are talking abt. the pink thingy =)
on my way out, i didn realli feel much.. i wasnt as happy as i thought i would be. and i wasnt that emotional as tt morning. i didn feel anything. just "oh im going home".

aww aww aww what a long pOSt alrdy..=.= im just done wif my army life journey. but wow. its alrdy like.. errr 825words?! aww.. gotta sum up and just end this post first.

aww ive gotta say, ive changed. the way i view things changed drastically. aiyo, its hard to explain it here. nbdy will realli believe it anw. but seriously, ive changed. i noe it myself=) so yup the 1 yr 10mths not wasted.nt gonna elaborate here. zzZ will update again soon.. tt concludes my **my life story.. see ya.. for now.

No comments: