Tuesday, May 04, 2010

cont.

Holy cow. i really was an angry kid.=) hahahaha super joke!
ok... i'll continue the update...
3/5
ahh felt a little satisfaction after realizing my plan(gg explore singapore). even tho its nt really of much fun but still. yes.
o.o after tt i went to meet my family for a nice dinner @ sunshine place. bro's treat for mother day, the zi cha stall is real good. shld try it out if u are loooking for a place to eat. ok went for dessert at xinwang yew tee point.

lol the i ordered grass jelly wif sago snow ice( good memory =) ) and my bro ordered some mango ice thingy. den the staff said tt the serving will be rather big and its best to share it. but i told my bro "no problem, im ard." den she luffed and said "oh u didn haf ur dinner huh, its really big leh.. u sure u can?" lol. i SERIOUSLY cannot take it when ppl taunt me or doubt my words.. burning wif pride, i said, "nvm jus come i can finish 1"
lol & so it came. mine was HUGE. and my bro's was HUGE-R( as in bigger). & he was like "oh, its realli big.. u sure u can anot?" zZZ i seriously hate it when ppl look down on mi or doubt my words. lol. so i began eating & eating & eating. wow it took mi some effort to finish mine, and my bro finished like ard... 1/2 of his thingy after i finished mine. so, i took his and poured into my bowl. & i kept on eating. lol.
after some time, i FINALLY finished everything and was rather, very satisfied with myself. lOL kinda dumb...isnt it? but oh well. anw, i realized tt actually its true tt u feel discomfort in the stomach when u ate too much ice.
=.=i had a stomach ache after tt lol & still have it till ytd. LOL it sucks but.. for the pride... its.. worth it=)

4/5
OH. back to work..bad start of the day when i realized i didn bring my key card when i was abt to reach the bus stop..ran back home to search for it to no avail..=.=oh well, missed the bus and was sweating profusely..=.= tt is seriously the ulti combi to spoil my mood.

aww was late and i cannot go in the office since i dun haf the key.. waited outside till somebody else come out den i sprinted to hold the door.. LOL=.= VERY.. UNSIGHTLY. aww reached my desk & realized i left the key card in my office=.= ohhh well...super boring.. as usual.. am seriously gonna die of boredom sooner or later..=.= read my blog archives from my JC days similarly i felt "WOW" again=). hmm was lost in my own memories until its ard 11+ (notice: i red my blog from 9am till 11++am) until my subconscious reminded me tt i am working! so, was abt to ask if there is anything for me to do den i turned to my left, i saw my colleague's screen.."Facebook"... den i turned to my right, i saw "Stylish outfit for the season" on the other colleague's screen, so.. "oh." i turned back to my screen and continued with my bejeweled.=)
i switched btween bejeweled..facebook..hotmail..etc till its 530pm.=/ the day was very.. lame.
zzzzz=.=


side note-> have u ever heard an Angmoh talking in real life? do u find it funny? i wonder why i realli feel like luffing out whenever there is an angmoh talking near me. the way they talk.. is jus... strangely..funny.

No comments: