Monday, May 31, 2010

MORe updatess~

ok...update again.. errm unemployed AGAIN. i tot by starting to look for jobs b4 i get unemployed will shorten my unemployment period but. obviously tts not the case\= oh well can onli pray tt my employer will call me soon.

take note.. its 1st june. my unluckiness is still clinging on. make sure tt u ( chaoyi) remb to update when u feel tt ur luck changed =)
- lost $30 in mj (zz u may think its cuz of my poor skills. but i still seriously feel tt its unluckiness.. SERIOUSLY. each time i see the 13tiles i get, i noe my good fren [god of suay] is wif me. not 4geting the tiles i get each turn.. owns as well)
- every1 else got a stable if not at least a job they like while i got a job tt is onli 1mth contract.. (after one and a 1/2 mths of search, and now im unemployed for 2 weeks.. again.)

hmm however, we shld be able to count our blessings in order to be happy,
im slacking so much at home and wasting my life away! its a blessing! <- as in seriously.

oh btw this period is also a pang seh period, why? cuz alot of ppl last min ps me..(its ok...serious) or, every1 is jus rejecting my attempts to meet up.(its screwed up... but i can endure..) WORST THING IS, THEY DAO ME!. nv reply at all! WAD AN ASSHOLE. i seriously hope, bad karma will find them. sERIOUSLY. yes, I AM CURSING THEM. CURSE CURSE CURSE. NXT TIME U SMS UR FREN, THEY WUN REPLY U.! bad karma will find u like how it found me. lol

time to reflect, yes, i used to dao ppl's sms last time and now i reaped wad i sow. =/ (i duno if its true but tts wad i assumed it is..) so, now im doing loads of good deeds so tt i can get my GOOD KARMA. =D i duno how long i will haf to do these good deeds in order to see a of hope, but, im so going to endure through it. I CAN DO IT.

No comments: