Sunday, January 16, 2011

hahaha emo emo.

yea chaoyi. im talking to u onli when im feeling unhappy. when i am happy, i wldn be writing to u. haha!

hmm where do i start, okok. i shall talk abt the time capsule which i took a few days back. due to unexpected circumstances, i somehow decided to go back to the cold storage ffdc for a little walk due to my dear ex-colleague( cuz he suddenly felt like gg back). i tot to myself, "hmm nt a bad idea, nth to do anyway" even tho i felt quite ridiculous as ive only worked there for like, 3 mths? and the bonds i had dere aint realli deep. oh well, might as well. haha
YUP. so i went back dere, seeing how some things changed and somethings that nv changed.its jus like so recent when i was still working there. the trip back was the key to a locked chamber of memories which i misplaced. memories jus keep flashing back and i remembered so many things which happened previously. ahh fond memories, events which were filled with joy and laughter. much hardwork and boredom. my brain is starting to fail me after all, even with all the talk abt immortality. LOL! yea i guess as more memories start filling up my mind, older, non-impt info jus get deleted or chucked away in dark corners and locked up. haf to admit, im realli getting old.

cant realli bear to leave after stepping in there, unexpectedly. hanged ard till they started chasing me away. gosh. wad happened to me. tts so not me! oh well, kinda happy tt my soul actually travelled thru time to a 10over mths back and yea! nt tt bad of experience=)

uhh den i went back to PIONEER JUNIOR COLLEGE on friday. wad the hell rite? yea. u were this crazy. argh another place full of fond memories, full of things which i like. ULTIMATE JOY, LAUGHTER AND HAPPINESS. rejection and disappointment... to a small extent. arhh how long has it been...3 full years. w/o any expectation of any1 remembering me, i went back, with the sole intent of feeding my soul wif fond memories wif my ex-classmates. those were the days, which i claimed to be my happiest days, the point of my life wher i grew up alot. the days, wher i met impt frens. gah! the tot of it jus spurns my hot blood.
ah as i was saying, visited.. nono disturbed some juniors in their normal routine life. haha kinda strange to see some1 who graduated for more than 3 yrs still coming back. i placed myself in their shoes as well. i wldn welcome them. AT ALL. haha some teachers who taught me still remb me. surprised and glad! tts when my teacher told me abt a couple of my pranks and retarded stuff i did when i was younger, haha! i dont remb doing them but, u wldn noe how it feels to hear abt how other ppl talk abt urself as tho she is nt talking abt u. cuz u dun remb doing them after all ( if u get wad i mean chaoyi.) well well love pjc to the ultima max.srsly.

probably becuz im lonely and very empty at this point of time. tts y im starting to find back the memories of myself when i wasnt this lonely, this empty. trying to feel up the void inside u see. argh! dont think u got it but. ohwell. jus remb this, chaoyi, u are bloody lonely and empty at this point of time! wondering which point? sep2010 - jan2011. and its still going on. haha hope u are much better at the time u are reading this. emptiness and loneliness, quoted frm a strange person who somehow put feelings into these 2 words. ya. chaoyi, u were a loser. i am a loser. BUT I WILL WIN. SOON.
okok tts abt all for now. craves for love to come soon. love. love love. i wish i noe wad it is. =/ used to believe tt i am nt ignorant when it comes to love. well well i guess i really am ignorant.GRRR. NO MATTER, keep fighting! dont gif up! the moment u gif up on urself, the whole world gives up on you! FIGHTER GO!

No comments: