Thursday, January 20, 2011

yo wassup.

Hi. im back. with a lighter spirit this time around.
haha was in a nt so good mood these few days cuz of the lack of vitamin frens. well well, guess they are all bz i suppose. looking at all of their fb updates, kinda jealous tt they are having a whale of a time while im still trapped in this boring and monotonous black and white world of my own. welll well, things will get better i suppose. soon? No matter. jus one of the blue moon nights when i cant sleep and got loads of things running through my mind. No matter, i suppose all of them got straightened out after all. haha kinda love my optimism now lol

well wads happened these few days, uh stayed home and tried to study but i didn realli manage to put much things into my mind. Zzzz wads more, cant slp for no bloody reason. strangely, wanted to update many things previously but now i 4got wad i wanted to type so, hmm ill jus randomly crap my way thru den. living kind of like a secluded life where im jus with me, myself and chaoyi. lOL i hope i will nt become mentally unstable after some time.. =/ argh. wadever, if i happen to become mentally unstable, this sentence is for me to wake up my bloody idea and snap back to normal "CHAOYI WAKE THE SHIT UP MAN! U ARE NT ALONE! GO BLOODY FIND UR FREN TO CHAT AND STAY NORMAL CAN?!"

=.= siann crapping my way through. OH I rembed wad i wanna say, k so its like a couple of my frens are moving on with their lives quite well and i think they are kinda like getting their love life balanced out soon. hmm makes me wonder, wad the hell was i doing? wads my bloody problem.?! in fact, i thought they had problems.. but i guess it turned out tt im most likely be the only 1 with a hell lot of problems, cuz yea, im far frm a r/s. ZZZ gg sia. i hope my frens wun think tt im abnormal=.=
yes. i noe its strange, but i can jus say, im unlucky! i havent been able to meet any1 i like or any1 who showed any slight possibility of liking me ok?! ZZzz im jus nt good enuf yet.! umm so yes, i will try my ultima best to buck up. be more frenly! be more approachable=.= ok yes yes. i will drop tt "im gd looking/ cute or wadever bhb joke" guess its jus nt suitable for me=/ and i will cont to act like a clown ok? prolly things might work out better that way.

a clown will stay as a clown, no matter how he tries to dress up or act gentlemanly, he will nv bcome a prince charming. he will jus look more like a failed clown.
-chaoyi

haha wise words to serve as a reminder to myself=.= haiz.. ok! a new start! a positive mindset to go! tts it for now~

No comments: