Friday, April 01, 2011

eventful april fool

yo. actually nth much happened but jus felt like updating more frequently haha.

gonna update bout ytd and today.

31/3



hmm for some reason i somehow found myself back at PJC... again=.=!! for a diff purpose this time; to study. haha well well long story abt how i ended up inside again but well well, quite a bad trip back as the feeling is diff this time ard, and gah.=.= nth exciting happened.
felt like an alien invading the earth, i definitely dont belong there anymore, not matter how my mouth likes to brag abt my eternal youth nonsense, age alrdy caught up to me, im old.

1/4



haha suppose to meet wif fren for study session, but he suddenly told me tt he met an accident=.= tot it was an april fool's joke but omg its real after all. GG! but luckily he is fine. =x eh srsly nth much to say now. no mood. no feeling. hahahahaha blah blah cya again soon ba.

No comments: