Tuesday, April 05, 2011

tuesday. with a twist.

hahaha! im back, wif a hmm... wad to say, nt realli good mood~ well well lifes been a bitch but im still hangin on since nth REAL bad happened haha. mm yea officially confined myself for the month till exams are over. hope it helps! good news! i got 70 points for my bloody stats 1 prelims. YAY! higher (much) than my expectations. but i somehow feel tt its untrue cuz i certainly dun deserve it=/ the marker was too lenient or rather, probably semi- blind? haha well but the bad news is tt i got 12 marks for my stats 2.=/ pretty or rather mUCH LOWER THAN EXPECTED? oh well didn feel much but lalala. ehh and as for the main reason that im back here is.. cuz of a stone was cast into a peaceful pond water this morning. hahaha if u noe wad it means. yea i checked my hp when i woke up, "1msg recieved" haha wth. lol wasnt expecting much and as i realized who the sender is, i was SHOCKED!! plus surprised plus wadever, haha i was thinking "wad the hell. holy mama."=.= gg haha well its her. even tho i intentionally didn tell her the fact tt i changed my hp no. but oh well. she found my no. nonetheless. hmm its been 2 yrs i guess? yup, the dumb and stupid mi kept telling myself to dun imagine things, but OH WELL, im still me, imagining all the impossible scenerios. LOL well well at least im really happy for a few hours. but it all ended in total disappointment. hahaha details? jus asking smth which is totally redundant.=/ the last msg frm me was "...see u if i see u=/" and the msg from u was "i dont think i will ever see u but, see you." hahahahaha kinda sad but kinda, well i cant find the word yet, i will write it down if i ever realize how exactly im feeling. lala.

No comments: