Saturday, March 16, 2013

Tears.

Uh. Smth happened at work today, just somebody feeling awful for Duno wad and jus some asshole customer being an asshole. As usual, didn react at the first moment. Sighh. I wonder y I love watching stuff frm the side so much. Okay okay. Ill change ok.
Saw her teary eyes which kinda hurt me a little. Of cuz I pretended not to see it and jus acted as per normal. Heh. Of cuz I noe tt no one wld wanna show their weakness to other people and sometimes, ppl jus need a lil time to calm down and wipe away their tears.

Tears tears. Probably the 3rd time which I felt affected by that liquid. The sorrow tt I cldnt help, the lack of courage to hold u, um not u but the other u in my arms. That pain, u probably didn felt it but, let me tell u, I'm hurt when I see ur tears.

As a retard, of cuz all the feelings of regret, all the memories which I tried to forget. All the. Stuff came back. This song which represented u replaying in my ears at full blast. In ur remembrance. The tears u shed those days, the pain I experienced, the tears which I tried forcing out but didn. all of it. all of my memOries which i tried to forget by drowning myself with work came back today due to smebody else.

Ahh. My tears, those invisible tears which always flows. Those tears which no one else sees, the true face behind my mask of a clown, the true me, if only anyone bothered finding out. The real me behind those retarded jokes. Will anyone ever see tt.?:/

Anw, Please recover frm tt. U will b able to find someone better and u will definitely be able to lead a very happy life.:) and to u, who caused me so much grieve, I wish, unwillingly, wish tt u are happy now as well.

Jus let me bear all the sadness and Wadever nonsense, ill be able to get through it. Ill live on. I promise.

No comments: