Saturday, March 09, 2013

Happiness. And other shit

I'm tired. All that bullshit abt strength and stuff is just a facade for other ppl, so tt no one else will look at me wif pitiful eyes, no one will tell me to stop Wadever I'm doing. Why isn't there anyone who wld come to me and tell me the thing tt I really wanted to hear. Heh. Oh wells I guess I shldn expect too much frm other ppl. After all, they ain't me, and they're all blinded by my strong outer look.

I've always wanted to be, a symbol of strength, a pillar wher everyone else can lean on when they're tired, and continue moving forward after resting. I don't noe if I fufilled the role but, I really wanted tt.

Uhh heard one of my fren in the clique is gonna get attached soon. I'm really happy for him, tho on the outside I kept sayin bad stuff and all, I'm. Really. Happy for u chan:) please be happy.! Of cuz I'm jealous u assbitch.:))

 I'm gonna work hard for the nxt few days as well..! Pls tap on my shoulders or hold my hands and tell me, uve done well, pls continue working hard if not work harder for that ultimate goal. Lets go

No comments: