Monday, August 31, 2015

unfair.

started my day pretty lightly as I tried taking the "express bus" and argh, lets not talk abt it. lol its slow as shit.

anw had an awesome breakfast and things started going downhill. work related stuff jus cant get its ass outta my leave. and heck, its biting my ass tight for almost the whole day. sigh.

well, I'm kinda feeling better now that I've had some beer and all. that aside, lets... talk about today.

so I cut my hair, went out with my mother to explore that place in which she always wanted to explore, and ooh mmann.... seeing all those places reminds me of you, its funny isn't it? its been well over one freaking year and here I am reminiscing about the past, hmm saw many places in which you wld prolly go like "woaHhh" and feel happy about but now, I'm here, with my mum. damn. LOL

I kept thinking to myself that yes, I did the right thing but nonetheless, whenever I'm feeling so damn lonely, I can do nth but curse. To curse the god which I hated so much, what have I done to deserve this.

I.. only wanted to love someone why is it so hard.. for a person like me.

aw fk it. tonight I'm going crooked. :))





No comments: