Tuesday, September 01, 2015

wanderhate

well... its tentatively day 4? of my precious leave and wad did I spent it on.. hmm jus chilling off and attempting to study? tho its not very effective but... well at least it kinda feels tt I'm back in the game heh.

ppl often ask me, why did I chose to stay in Singapore despite having a week of off. well the answer is... I guess Ive got more than enuf things to do in Singapore such that I don't see a need to get the hell outta this place for now??

haha tho its kinda not fulfilling nowadays since... I aint got no more spare to use.. Ill make do yea? this will prevent me having to go thru the extra effort to cut off tt lady out of my life. so... this loneliness... ill make do with it for now??

anw yup. Ive still got a few more things to do.. time to take them all off my checklist. :)

"why does it seem like you're tryin so hard to be 'cool' ?? do u know that u're alrdy awesome jus the way u are. or rather, the way u were."

No comments: