Thursday, September 03, 2015

celebration

after one week of leave and chilling and all... its my bday again!


so I was looking through last year's blogpost and these were the 3 wishes I made.
1) rly hope tt i wld find a steady job and then start re-meeting my long lost frens ( in fact all of em)
2) of cuz to find a special girl who wld share her heart with me
3) haf less bad stuff happening to me


hmm, point 1... I guess I have a job now, tho it kinda sucked but, its kinda achieved (yay), meeting up with old frens... lemme jus list them,
ive met cj, Daniel, soonhwee, zongting,sJ.... perhaps tts all? lol I didn manage to meet all of them but oh yea I did met up with my uni OG grp ppl.. so I guess tts also a step forward?

point 2.... well yea.

point 3! okay, at least ive got a job and ive got my beer with me. so I suppose tts cool? uh of cuz shit still happens but... well yea. I'm CY.

mmm. quite a fair bit of shit happened, and ive jus gotten news this morning that my uncle jus... u noe... and its pretty sad cuz it happened so suddenly. and it rly set me thinking

1) ive had a dream this morning that.... u noe, I tot I heard his voice or smth and I tot to myself... "it cant be...its jus a dream" and then the nxt thing I knew, I got notified of tt news. well.. of cuz, scientifically, if the situation is not optimistic, then tt wld have happened with a great probability. and since there is a great probability of it happening, the fact tt it actually happened the way in which my brain expected it to is really normal and coincidental.

but of cuz, ppl cld argue tt "hey its supernatural" and all but... well there are insufficient proof for tt theory.

2) if I were the one in my cousin's shoes... how will I react. of cuz logically, the first thing would be the fking cost of the whole hospitalization. and secondly... connections with other human gives u strength , but it also brings u down when tt person is no longer present, so yea, ill most likely be down for quite a while and all argh.

we are only able to make objective and logical decisions when we are not emotionally attached to another individual. relationship with other ppl is actually a double edged sword u see.. it gives u strength to carry on in tough times when the other person is actually there for u but.... it rly brings u down if u are no longer able to have tt person with u.


so... what do u think? is it better to be connected to other human or not. do u believe if it is coincidence or izzit a supernatural happening.

nonetheless..... happy bday to me!! =))

tho its highly unlikely but can I jus pray for miracles to happen? since its my bday and all... I shall pray for the impossible and be hopeful for the day

No comments: