Wednesday, September 16, 2015

to believe in love.

people told me to believe in love. believe that even I will see it one day. have... I ever? I aint too sure tho haha. I mean physical attraction yea but love.. perhaps nope ya.

I mean, it seems that everyone else were able to experience love but me, and why is that so. I think I'm not much different than the others. in fact I would like to think tt I'm nt all tt bad loL. but wells. how can I believe in something which I don't even see. perhaps this lovey lovey thing is created by a computer matrix and all "living things" that I'm seeing right now are simply programs or rather a created image to see how I would react to different situations. and heck my main body is actually in another dimension ,sleeping.

well I extracted tt above from the movie :"Matrix" lol, haha its a really crazy movie tt actually....kinda screws its viewers in their mind.

ah.. well pardon my random rants, simply needed to write something here to prevent brain from rotting off.

hmm yea anw, how... do u expect me to believe in love. when it only seems like smth that only other ppl have.

No comments: