Wednesday, September 02, 2015

lock em up.

went down the memory lane today, (kind of...?) went back to school and walked ard a little to check out what changed and what diddn.

did quite abit of thinking today, which is prolly...good? ive always wanted to go back to the days where the the fond memories were? but in fact... time had moved on, ppl did, so should I. how could I forget the times where things went downhill, how cld I jus say it with a straight face "Lets go back to those times again" while thinking that things will  get better.

hah. I'm such a joke while at the same time such a jerk. anyways, I shld be like everyone else and keep moving on. Memories are for us to recall and smile at, not for us to head towards. Keep moving, keep creating new memories, stop trying to turn back time. in this case, true happiness might be achievable. even for someone like me :)

still thankful for all the little lame things tt I am able to do due to this break. will try my best to live for the moment and enjoy every second of it. Even if ppl might feel tt I am wasting time.. well, they are free to haf their own perspective.

So do I.


lets lock up those memories in a place only I know, and... try not to look at it yea? yes.

No comments: