Sunday, March 27, 2016

Really sick.

putting in hard work and not recognised. Finding out my own flaws. I don't Noe anymore, I work hard, I worked smart, but it doesn't seem to be enuf.

then I remembered the reason why I had always not gave my best in the things I do previously, because hard work doesn't really pay. and given for my case, after working hard, giving my all, I wld only get disappointment in return, well... if only disappointment was the only thing I got back. nope. ive got so much more, losing my confidence, losing my temper, losing my happiness, my hope for the future.

I can pick up and go, or choose to stay and fight. There are no correct answers or right choices, whatever I choose wld just not work out anw.


ahhh.. I do not want to go back into that world, tt world whereby I keep fighting for smth with no end in sight, with no rewards, with no ending.

No comments: