Saturday, October 08, 2016

expect me.

Previously:

"i'd been feeling down for q a while. for? for wad. lol mainly when reality differs from my expectations. heh.

....
I should stop expecting gd things to come my way."


Now
I guess I tend to forget over time, tt I tot I am entitled to certain things which I'm actually not. in which this sense of entitlement actually make me into a lousier human being than I'm supposed to be.

what kind of expectation am I having now, who and what gave me the right to be judgemental and decide how I should act infront of different ppl.

I need to stop expecting good things to come my way and I need to stop thinking highly of myself.

I need to be a nicer human being.

Lets use this 1 week break to shove tt into my thick skull with no contents.

No comments: