Sunday, October 09, 2016

the ones that got away.

looking back at all the things that ive done.

power, recognition, hate.

all of these are so minute from the view of an observer. my lame struggles to destroy, to belittle, to prove myself seems... so stupid.

I do quite miss those days, where I just do whatever tt they ask of me n go home, party on Friday nights, get wasted for the whole weekend and go back to work again on Monday. or even further back, where I had to play petty tricks inside a café, lol..

life.


cheers. to the ones that got away. well, I aint sure that if I'm better than I was but... well.

congrats on being happily married.
congrats on finding someone worthy of your love.
I think youre doing well but... where are u tho.
are u happy now? well.. I'm still where I am.
lol



cy out.

No comments: