Saturday, February 01, 2014

Don't love me.

Hahaha. Mayb I'm jus assuming it but I don't care. Just don't. Ok? Haha it's hard enuf on my side and yea, if u don't, den I think I can do it too. So yea lets do it like this, I'll try hard, I'll try.

Sarang hajimal, jebal.

Ok so I got by these 2 days of cny pretty peacefully, hahah excluding the over-eating and brushing off the stupid qn "eh? Nv go visit ah" ok I do ask it to other ppl as well cuz I didn think anyone wld be like me. And yea, I didn visit. Cuz I don't haf like relatives for me to do so.? Perhaps I do haf but jus tt my parents aren't close enuf wif em to go visit them. Ok to be more precise, the other side is like my mum will go visit but... I simply dread the idea of going ALLL the way down to Malaysia and meet wif a bunch of ppl who I didn even see for the whole year and I haf to explain wad I'm doing now to a bunch of em who don't uds and are simply asking jus for the Sake of asking. Was I too long winded. Well, I suppose my predecessor did a poor job in terms of family bonding so ya, to my dear brothers... Tho u ppl are freaking annoying and pricky assholes( like me) let's bond well ok .?!? And not let this continue on to our nxt generation. Shld be gg my fren's houses nxt week but ya, see how lo.
Yea I loved cny despite how it's like for me.

Those lingering thoughts lol... Well I'm still here. Wher haf u been tho.

Okkkkkkk
Happy new year.
To myself, and to anyone.
Be a better person after this long weekend yeah.?
Ok. Hahaa

No comments: