Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Something.

I'm jus bored. I jus don't quite like being tied down to smth, and yea I need to study. Sigh.

Some asshole trying her best to protect herself, bothering everyone else jus bcuz someone is trying to make herself worse off. It's kinda saddening but, all in all, u only needa blame urself. Cuz u suck. And nope there's no way u will be able to improve urself. U jus don't haf wad it takes so tts it. I don't blame u.
If u feel tt ure feeling rly shitty and ure the main character of a tragedy, think again. Other ppl had it worse. Wad ure experiencing now is jus the results of ur past actions.
It rly bothered me when u jus didn wanna let her go. Like rly jus let. Her. Fking. Off. Stop bothering her. Wads wrong wif u seriously.

No. No.. I shldnt be bothered abt these anymore. I shld... Study.. Study. Cy go study. All these don't matter anymore.
But why the fk do u haf to go and see him so badly. Fk it. Fk. Ok wait I shld study. Yea bye.

Signing off. In anger.

Update: after slping:
I guess much as i said tt it shldnt matter anymore, i still feel smth inside. There's still smth there. Hahaha. I hate myself for being like this, I hate myself fr never being able to let go cooly. Y do I still care, perhaps ure feeling the same horrible feeling now, but ure weird. Ur taste is weird, it cldve been solved easily and u wldve achieve happiness long ago but I guess u chose the harder one, jus like wad I did. And now probably, we're both wrecked up inside. This.. is kinda dumb but ok move on pls. Or... Come here :|

Ok ok nw I'm able to think more properly after a nap and after all... It's night time so, I guess tts where the other side of me comes out.

No comments: