Sunday, February 16, 2014

Heart and body

Now tt I think abt it; I'm pretty much left with only my body. I'm doing Wadever I wan and not rly thinking abt anything. I guess tts wad it meant. I no longer haf a heart, and yea I rmb where I left it.'

So anw, it sounds like tt place is gonna go soon, like real soon. Which.. Kinda makes me feel down abit since i haf after all, been there for quite a while. Making latte art for other ppl to admire was actually kinda fun but, I think I might've alr missed the most impt point,  which is the taste of the coffee itself. I actually, in my heart demanded the person to actually thank me and appreciate the work of art but well, I simply can't accept tt not everyone cares abt how it looks, but yea, more of wads in it.

Arh. Well I guess tts tt, I've actually tot of continuing to work for a bit more, in a different environment, but well it's gonna be the same shit, prolly worse shit, so yea I must be determined this time ard. Freedom.. Awaits.

Felt kinda down earlier cuz of the fact tt I haven't studied... Ok yea and more of like thinking why do I haf to keep covering up for other ppl's mistake at work, again and again and again. This is rly a thankless excess chore and it sucks a lot. I wonder if I created problem for other ppl as well but hmm. Perhaps but tt feeling rly sux. Like doing extra things jus to mKe up for other ppl's mistakes AND tt person is jus leaving nonchalantly. -_- fk this, srsly. I suppose it's gona be the same in the real working world, I will Hafta face these kind of shit too, but this time it's different cuz i can't jus say, "Ok I quit u fkers"

Phew I jus gotta let it out somewher. I'm pretty sick of all these. I needa think abt smth else perhaps... Like.. Study study.


Oh I went for my fren's wedding ytd and it was kinda, hyper boring. lol. Why issit tt weddings are such boring things. Hmm makes me wonder. Wad kind of wedding shld I haf. Is it gonna be very far away in the future, how's my bride gonna be like and and mayb if its gonna happen at all. Blehhhh tts the kind of feelings tt I always haf when I attend my fren's wedddings.
Zzz perhaps I'm jus at tt age, perhaps I shld get married as well-_-

No comments: