Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Somewhere

So it's pretty depressing to know tt my comp is pretty dead. K just kidding, I'm more depressed abt my attitude.. Academic wise. Still pretty laid back, pretty much ignorant and I guess even wif tt fatal blow last year, why am I still so slack. Where was my fighting spirit den... Well... I guess I'm jus this kind of lousy person.

So my comp is kinda not functioning.. And my dad is nice enuf to take the initiative to go out of his way and keep paying money to help me make it functioning again. Which.. Kinda make me sad tt why is he being so nice, wads his motive.. Or is it jus love. I don't wanna disappoint anyone anymore but... I'm so sleepy so.. Lol I can't work hard.-__- ahh... I'll see wad I can do yea.? Ya. Let's... Do this.

Somehow.

anw being back in the library feels pretty comfortable... Despite it being so crowded and all. I guess it's pretty much set tt I'm gonna, u noe, come here daily after everything is done. I meant work wise hahhaha. Perhaps my next entry is gonna b a long one abt my work, perhaps ill blog b4 den.

Nonetheless. Tts prolly all I wanted to say for nw.

No comments: