Sunday, March 23, 2014

My own world

So I think i jus realised smth impt ytd. By eliminating a lot of my frens frm my circle and keeping only a few left, it seems tt I've successfully created a small world of my own.

A world which I feel comfortable wif. A world, I didn wanna get out frm. It struck me ytd when I finally met up wif my frens, it's been a while and ya they are concerned abt me and all. Since I haven't been all tt truthful and all. I can't face it properly yet. Tt look of disdain, heh, I don't think anyone can get used to it eh.

So... I suppose it's time tt.. I step out of my world, open tt door which I shut it so tightly. Well... Goodbye to u.. I'm sry abt tt but if ure able to look frm a broader point of view, I'm trying to hurt us both and for ur greater happiness. I hope things work out the way I wanted.

I hope u won't be too hurt. I haf to do this.

No comments: