Saturday, March 15, 2014

goodbyes..2

slightly late. hmm 2 days? well.. finished work on thur and... was drinking happily on the night itself and slept for the nxt few days. heh

okay so i recieved a couple of thank you cards and stuff which is supposingly q sweet but... well... ok. i haf ppl whom ive nv seen b4 coming to tell me wad a pity tt this place is closing down and all. it simply felt like a sarcastic scorn. well did i mention it b4? but uh. this kind of ppl are... not worth entertaining.
fond memories.. reluctance to leave, a place full of nice memories tts gonna disappear. i wonder how it feels. uhh am kinda glad tt i actually worked to the point whereby i haf more unhappiness here than happiness. if not im not sure of how it wldve affected me. heh.

i feel... relieved. i felt.. freedom, happiness. haha sharp contrast to how others feel. goodbyes.. are necessary, cuz i dont think we will meet anymore.

ok do i haf to gif a brief summary ? ok i shall. short and sweet

uhh well it started as a challenge. at a pretty low point of life, i told myself tt if i can stretch my physical limits.. i shld try, if i can do smth tt i hate, perhaps i will bcome a better person. so i sucked. horribly. and then i became ok. and den ppl started telling me tt im good. which...i totally disagree wif. lOL. den came a time when i haf to go.
den i came back, well.. why did i.. cuz i wanted a particular someone to taste the coffee i make. ha...it ended pretty miserably. and! jus when i am ready to leave again, there happens my worse lost? i lost my hp and wallet and found myself being thrown into a financial pinch. heh... so i decided to continue for a while. and i tot tt its nt tt bad to make coffee for other ppl. for grateful customers, they were part of the reason why i stayed. ok so i stayed, and became a manager, having more responsibilities and all simply bcoz i cant rly stand the thought of working under someone who's less able than i am. SO, i had a say in most things. and i gave my all.
i made a makeshift family sort of scenerio, and i feel tt we're kinda bonded well. and den... i had to leave again. all the while.. even when im not ard, i still care. perhaps tt caused a huge blow on my academics. its not worth it but.. im not sane enuf to do both well.so.. i failed my own challenge to myself.

SO, i came back for an answer. and.. tho the answer wasnt wad i wanted..i started losing interest. den i started seeing how low some ppl are. started feeling tt its their honour to b served by me. started looking down on ppl. started being wad i didn want to be. but well.. i perservered. and tho each day seems very difficult to get by. i got by all of em. and i endured these unhappiness till the day it closed.
i did it. i completed smth.. which i rly hate so much.

service.

tt look of disdain tt ppl gave. tt haughty attitude tt ppl showed me. the shabby work attitudes tt my colleague gave me. i.. will remember it and i will remeber it well. for wad purpose.. i dont noe, but well its gotta affect my life.

to those who were thankful, to those who were nice. i sincerely thank u. and i apologize for my below excellent service attitude. well its simply bcoz of all the other ppl who made my mood foul. i..sincerely thank u ppl. its my pleasure, i wish tt u will haf a good life.

well.. to those final few ppl who worked.. i sincerely hope u all the best in life too. cuz frm ur work performance here, it sucked. i hope its bcuz of somebdy tt made u wad u bcame. kindly... gif a different attitude in life, all the best

oops. i guess tt bcame q long.

uhhh so. tts.. the end of this chapter. i am happy. i finally obtained. freedom.
im glad i saw u even at the end. haha. even if its jus a glance, jus a moment. its enuf. goodbye. farewell. i really hope tt one day, we will really meet again. and we will be able to talk like normal .

annyeong hi ki sae yo.

No comments: