Friday, March 21, 2014

For peace.

How long has it been. A week and erm 2 days.? Heh, it certainly felt kinda long to me since I'm not doing much these days.
Prolly an update on life in case no one noes what I'm up to these days. Haaha everyday was spent rather peacefully for me. Since... Lessons will resume on April and I'm outta job and all. Money is kinda becoming a problem lol. Things started looking expensive and I'm rly trying to reduce my spending as much as I can but.. Well, things still happen, spendings still occur:| even tho I rly thought I did well this week.

Studying has been quite.. Not productive these days tho, since I wanted to save money and tried to stay home as much as I can. The bed, the comp and everything else is so... Tempting to me. Lol
Oh and.! I've resumed cycling, hahaha tt bike has been hanging there for so darn long and dust and dirt and dead leaves had been accumulating dere.-__- welll I took the effort to.. Clean up. So it's nice, good to go. Yay. All that in an attempt to reduce the amt of fats in my body lol. Yea u didn see wrongly, I felt tt I'm getting fat in some ways. Zzz

Namely the abdominal region. So.... Going thru some diet control and exercise routines. It felt kinda... Bad but well saves money too. So it's a 2 birds wif 1 stone ya .?
Uh tts abt all for now.

Going past the places which reminds me of u. Makes me feel funnily stupid n I can't help but think y was I so foolish, but well even wif tt said, I guess I wldve done the same if the same situation occurred again. 

Peace out.

No comments: