Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Goodbyes..1

So it has begun. Goodbyes.
I don't think I'm tt good with goodbyes cuz the thought of it seems pretty depressing alright. The fact tt ppl who used to be tgt can simply disappear frm ur life in jus a blink of an eye. Frens who pledged to stay in contact forever can slowly drift off and become acquaintances. All the experiences tts shared b4, all the bonds, doesn't rly matter tt much.
The tot of not being able to see tt person again seems quite sad while at the same time, if we ever meet again, will We be able to talk like now. Will we be able to feel the same sense of familiarity. Perhaps not. So... Ugh.

Ppl saying goodbyes, I face it wif a nonchalant face. It's not bcoz I don't feel anything. It's jus tt I don't noe how to make a sad face. Truth be told, life's like this, ppl come and go. Friends drift, lovers break up, empire falls, rocks erodes. Nth is forever, when the time comes, it comes. So yea the time is now, some lingering unwillingness to leave all these behind but, it's causing me more unhappiness than the satisfaction tt i gain.

All the fancy "oh I'm gon miss u, oh keep in touch, ohh. Bla bla bla" seems pretty much like scorns and it's pretty meaningless. Since, humans are actually pretty much forgetful creatures as well. Jus a bye will do, if we ever meet again... I'll judge whether u deserve a "hi", a small talk, or a catchup session.

Uhhh. Did I make any sense at all? Lol will edit it again later la ok, the end is near, a new begining is approaching and I hope I can look forward to it.

seeing her kinda makes me feel happy cuz it reminds me of u. Jus another glance will help me recall the fond memories which is no longer within my grasp but... U can't blame me for wanting to think of u every once in a while righht.? 

Hah. This untold story is so bitter, yet at the same time beautiful. Don't u think. Or is it jus creepy. -__- hahaha. 

Nonetheless. Tts abt all for now.

No comments: