Saturday, March 21, 2015

gains and losses.

err. my call wasnt rly for u but. erms. well. i guess i shldve been more straightforward, and be more like a man instead of jus praying tt u can uds my intentions frm my ambiguous calls.


nonetheless, for tt random person who responded, i.. i duno, i dont know how i shld react u noe, since u jus popped out randomly and lets see. perhaps im jus jumpin to a conclusion, i hope tt my conclusion wasnt with u u see.


so i dont know, i do need someone to talk to but i wasnt hoping that it wld be u... anw, lets see how it goes? cause... i dont think i haf the time to funk with ppl's hearts nor the courage to endure being hurt no more. sighh.. im gonna assume tt the nxt relationship ill be getting into, wld be my last since i... Rly do not want to go thru tt kind of period anymore.








anw, these few years, ive made a couple of decisions, ones tt changed my life, changes my life, gonna change my life. and most of it i made it on my own so.... no matter if it goes right or wrong, i cant blame anyone else for it and ill say tt i made the "best" choice given the situation and pressure. it wld seem tt it is wrong but, i guess it wldve been a rationale choice?  nobdy noes if our choices then wld go right or wrong, it all boils down to probabilty. so... Yea, I'll live with it. Frens I'd chose to distant from, hobbies tt I gave up on, I'll probably get them back after my life settled down, and I do hope tt those frens of mine wld still be there lol.

Things I've gained.? My character perhaps. I've pretty much fit my character to suit the ppl I hang out with, and after some years, I think I finally stopped trying to live to fit into other ppl and jus be myself. And well memories, no matter gd or bad, those were the things tt made me me. Uh. Tts it for now, becoming q naggy and I think it's gonna b a problem lol.

Be Back soon

No comments: