Thursday, March 26, 2015

Trying

So it's like I can barely control my sanity.? Like I decided "ok I'm not gonna do this" and den jus moments later, I started doing it. Lol wake up cy. Stop doing this to urself. Don't lower ur own market value ok ? zzzz


uhn nth much abt work, jus the fact tt im jus chilling my way frm 830 - 6. and when its 6pm. woOoots. rush home. and still ended up in a jam tt made me reach home at 730+. like srsly?? but oh well... didn managed to do any reading up or preparing for work so.... i guess ill jus do it later lOL.


i duno but i hope this string which i tried so hard, which took me so much courage to hook wont jus snap tt easily cause... it rly aint ez lol. soOOooo please stay hooked for a little while longer? let me find sth to look forward to in tt mundane life. at least for now, jus like u did a couple of years ago.


yes please.

No comments: