Thursday, April 02, 2015

The promised new life.

its been a week.? And I wld say I'm barely fitting in. There's so much shit to rmb, so little time, so little concentration on my side and tt sucked. I'm supposed to do a lot of reading and work hard for this chance to prove myself. But I think I'm slowly doing otherwise. Arhhhh. Buck up buck up. And yea Im always so tired when I reached home. Zzz literally.

New life?
Perhaps it is, and I intended to bid farewell to whatever past which was still hanging in my mind, which... I tried to do. While not expecting smth else to come for me. Lol. Tt was pretty stupid tho, and some impeccable timing, when I needed someone by my side and, I pray tt i wld not repeat the same mistake tt I did 2years ago, that caused me to suffer so much just to correct my mistake last year. Hence I rly needa keep tt in mind and yea, don't fall into tt trap again.


friends? haha so i pushed u aside and hoped to get by this boring period on my own, and i guess i wasnt strong enuf, i needed friends to support me. and thank CY for being such a nice person in general tt a friend wld be nice enuf to haf dinner with me.


sighh.. how fragile friendships are, they could just chuck u aside once they thought tt they no longer haf any use for u. its... so disgusting and at the same time real, and i cant even disagree to tt fact tt im actually the same breed as those ppl and i dont rly haf the right to whine abt them. so... yups. i have to live with it.


while at the same time remembering the fact tt im still tt poor dude whos so full of debt and glad tt someone is actually willing to take him in. i am nothing. and i am not a great person whos flawless, instead, im a man whos full of fked ups, who went through a hell load of hardships, and if im not careful, i wld be banished back to tt hellhole which i somehow managed to crawl out frm.


wld u like to go back there dude? i guess the answer is no right? so yup,


remember all the insults/hardships u've been throught, the ppl who were nice, the ppl who left u on ur own.. yea... rmb them well and keep it in mind. it will be useful in future.


lets work harder cy =)




No comments: